Named as a St. Louis Post-Dispatch Top Workplace in 2018 AND 2019!
Coolfire Solutions is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our ever growing environment. The right candidate will responsible for the following:
- Manage day-today operations of our customers SaaS servers, work with developer teams on server needs and deployment processes.
- Oversee operation of our Atlassian Stack, including Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence and CircleCI for continuous integration/deployment.
- Administer SaaS upgrades and migrations.
- Automate and streamline operations and processes.
- Troubleshoot to resolve issues in development, test, and production environments.
- Manage and respond to support cases and alerts when a production issue arises.
Technical Skills Required:
- Linux system administration with micro-service deployments using Docker, as well as purpose built machines
- Experience with Docker, Docker-Compose, and Docker Swarm
- Kubernetes, deployments, autoscaling, Helm charts
- Experience using Atlassian products including Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, and Confluence
- CI/CD using CircleCI to deploy automated deployments of Docker, Android and iOS projects
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN, etc)
- MongoDB, DynamoDB, DocumentDB
- ElasticSearch, REDIS, rsync
- AWS EKS, Azure AKS
- Apache and NGINX
Technical Skills Desired:
- Familiar with Hashicorp Terraform.
- How to use CDNs and WAFs.
- Understanding of networking and global scalability using a cloud environment.
- Data best practices with a cloud infrastructure in a global environment, such as US-EU data transfers and storage of user information.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years DevOps experience.
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer or AWS Certified Solutions Architect is a huge plus!
- Ability to manage your time while working in a fast-paced agile environment with multiple, simultaneous projects going on.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
We believe a healthy work/life balance is conducive to a successful team, which is why our downtown office offers a laid-back and flexible environment. Here are some other great benefits we offer...
- Group medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Wellness program
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match
- Flexible PTO policy
- Flexible schedule
Job Type: Full-time
- Docker: 3 years (Required)
- Software Development: 3 years (Required)