Yorkaire, Inc. is a York, PA based Mechanical Contractor that has been around since 1955 and concentrates our business primarily in the South Central PA area.
Yorkaire, Inc. is looking for an accountable project engineer to be responsible for engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve. You will design, draft and execute ventilation and ductwork projects to our fabrication shop.
* Select and size dust collectors with support from our vendor(s)
* Design, sizing and drafting of duct work for shop fabrication
* Knowledge to develop exhaust hood ventilation projects, including capture velocities for proper collection
* Select and size general exhaust ventilation duct, fans and louvers. Evaluate plant conditions and calculate air changes per hour to determine air flow rates
*Select proper construction of duct work (light gauge, welded, spiral, etc.) and determine proper velocities
* Prepare shop drawings for fabrication
* Work periodically with Project Managers to execute projects
* Knowledge of AutoCAD, MS Office, Word & Excel
We offer an excellent benefit package include paid holidays, paid vacation, 401k matching after one year of employment, profit sharing opportunities after one year of employment, short term disability and a health and dental program.
Hours of operation are 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday through Friday and Friday's 8:00 AM - 3:30 PM. Candidate must possess a clean driving record, pass an employment physical and drug test. Please visit our website at www.yorkaire.com to see our capabilities.
Yorkaire is an EOE
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $35.00 per hour
All candidates are required to bring a mask to your interview and vaccinations are recommended.
- Can you possess a clean driving record?
- Please list your college education and year graduated?
- Project engineering: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location