- Works as a member of a project team in a support role
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies multimedia programming elements
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and documenting programs.
- Provides technical assistance/support and troubleshooting as needed Reports to a project manager for direct supervision on a project. Reports to the Program Manager for day-to-day supervision and career development.
Education: Bachelors or Associates in Computer Science or related degree.
- Software development IDE packages
- Proficiency with DHTML and XML is desired but not required
- Prefer experience in Section 508, SCORM and Saba Publisher
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Knowledge of industry trends such as Section 508 and SCORM
All interested applicants must apply online at www.csdok.com. CSD is an E-Verify, Affirmative Actions, and Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.