We are a leading Vermont civil engineering and surveying firm with an immediate opening for a Survey Technician. This position is for a motivated individual with a strong work ethic who is a recent graduate of an accredited college-level land survey program and/or who has 1-5 years of survey experience. The requirements of this position include:
- Accurately and efficiently perform survey work.
- Work independently in the field (as a one-person crew).
- Experience with a Trimble S-6 Robotic total station and Trimble survey grade GPS preferred.
- Successful completion of Fundamentals of Surveying exam and CAD experience also preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to advance one's career in a fast-paced multi-disciplinary environment. Enjoy excellent compensation, benefits and the work setting of a small well-known consulting engineering firm. Qualified candidates should send a letter of interest and resume summarizing their experience, qualifications and salary requirements to Roger Dickinson, PE, Lamoureux & Dickinson, 14 Morse Dr, Essex, VT 05452.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location