SAAR Corporation isa leading manufacturer of precision machined components servicing the Aerospaceand Medical sectors. We work closely with our customers to solve challenges in engineeringand production and we have a consistent flow of new projects coming into theorganization.
We are seeking aQuality Engineer with experience dealing directly with UTC, Pratt & Whitney,Collins Aerospace machined products.
- Review and approve all outgoing purchase orders to suppliers.
- Define quality criteria for outgoing purchase orders along with the flow down requirements
- Lead UPPAP activities for PWA projects.
- Submit and control EQN’s to the customer
- Submit SRI’s to the customer
- Prepare ESA process documentation if required
- Create balloon drawings, inspection forms and other required documentation
- Support employee training activities
- Control and maintain customer document changes
- Control and maintain external customer specifications
- Work with MRB team for disposition of non-conforming material
- Ensure that in-process inspections are being performed on the manufacturing floor.
· The candidate must have a BS in anengineering/technical discipline or equivalent quality related experience.
· Must have experience in root cause /corrective and preventative action
· Experience working directly withcustomers and suppliers
· AS or ISO auditing experience
· Precision machining or productionfloor experience
· Proficientcomputer skills and thorough knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Word, etc.)
· Detail-oriented,efficient, and able to work in a fast paced environment
· Proficientcommunication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Aerospace: 3 years (Preferred)
Hours per Week:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off