Are you interested in creating a next-gen app that integrates Augmented Reality and user-generated content? Would you like to make the world a better place by helping young people develop new skills in a fun, play based environment?
Grey&Ivy is looking for a Flutter Developer for an exciting and flexible prototype project of approximately 3 months full-time, with the option to transition to full time employment assuming the fit is right. Depending on the Candidate we are also open to considering spreading out this full-time commitment over a longer period.
You’ll work side-by-side with experienced Augmented Reality, Machine Vision and Game Design Leads, helping design and implement elegant front-end content presentation systems in Flutter that unify the user experience and lead into smaller, stand alone AR experiences building in Unity 3D.
The ideal candidate must have
- Published Apps built with Flutter and deployed on major platforms (please include links)
- Experience with Firebase or similar to platforms to allow simple data sets to be passed between Flutter and Unity
- A collaborative and constructive approach to work that allows for productive conversations across various fields of specialist knowledge, including not just technology leads but also Architects and Engineers
- As passion for create a fun and accessible user experience that can be enjoyed by young adults and families
- Authorization to legally work and pay taxes in Canada
What we offer
- Extremely Flexible hours – asides from Sprint Planning/Review sessions you are free to work any hours you like so long as the job gets done
- A collaborative, growth oriented team — our tech stack includes Unity 3D, AR Foundation, custom Machine Vision tools, Sketchup and Blender, all wrapped with a gamified user experience. Both formally, through code reviews and informally through various forms of collaboration, you’ll have the ability to grow in all these areas
- The chance to do positive, meaningful work. The experience will be deployed to both families and in an educational setting, helping make a positive impact in the lives of young adults
Contract length: 3-6 months
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Expected start date: 2021-03-14
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $50,298.00-$106,125.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
This is a remote position that will remain remote
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings