Quality Engineers Daily Activities
· QE to input production and shipping numbers into daily report and have the Warranty Tab, Logistics SPPS Tab and Quality Tab updated with correct information and date changed.
· QE to have GP12 set up at end of day for next day’s inspection produced material.
· Work with Logistics for CCA material to get prepared for the week’s shipment.
· Weekly inspection of Program Management parts to make sure they are built correctly.
· Daily check into GM supply power.
· Update old or current SPPS’s to ensure they get closed.
· Weekly Warranty calls on Tuesdays and Thurs discussing returns from Dealerships.
· Weekly follow up with OWT claims that were incorrect with Lawrence Yeager.
· QE make sure daily charts are done.
· Weekly scrap charts sent out and scrap updated into SAP daily.
· GP12 tact time charts completed and sent out daily.
· QE’s to supply weekly performance plan updates to QM.
· Daily follow up with logistics and production just to ensure everything is correctly taken care of.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Auburn Hills, MI 48326: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)
- Selenium: 1 year (Preferred)
- Test automation: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location