This position supports fabrication operations by providing technical engineering expertise in Photolithography processes. New process development, optimization of existing processes, and training in safe and efficient operations of photolithography assets are all key aspects of the position.
· Develop photolithography processes to meet product specifications & manufacturing process flows.
· Develop coat processes for photoresist and other polymer-based films for MEMS structures. Develop exposure processes for stepper and contact aligner.
· Sustain, evaluate and improve existing photolithography processes.
· Work with Akoustis technical team to integrate processes for successful device fabrication & ensure a match of process capability to product requirement.
· Review product designs for proper alignment marks and verniers for successful device fabrication.
· Specify and qualify photolithography tools.
· Act as technical lead in programs that require extensive photo processing (establish activities for overall process development, define schedule, routinely report results).
· Maintain a working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties of self and others are performed in a safe manner, as well as other reasonable duties as assigned.
- BS in Chemical, Engineering or Material Science from a College or University accredited by the U.S. Dept of Education or other internationally recognized accrediting organization.
· 2 years minimum industrial experience in the MEMS Photolithography field.
· Hands on experience in MEMS fabrication processes Photolithography with an emphasis on development and manufacturing.
· Experienced in the use of design of experiments, failure analysis methodologies, and statistical process controls for process optimization and control.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual should have intermediate skill with WORD, PowerPoint word processing software; Excel, KLayout and project management software.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Do you now or will you in the future require sponsorship to work in the U.S.?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative