We are seeking a junior to mid-level Web Application Developer. The ideal candidate will have a passion for software development and will take great pride in their work. They must be comfortable working closely with a small team and have the flexibility to work on both well-defined and abstract tasks. We are looking for a high energy, self-starter who loves to create usable applications and is willing to rethink and suggest improvements for current applications.
- Develop mission-critical web applications for the beverage industry
- Work with project manager or product owner to meet specification needs
- Collaborate with other developers and customer support teams to design and optimize code
- Document all programming tasks and procedures
- Perform routine software maintenance and recommend upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
Proficiency with the following key skills is a plus but not required. The right person will have the ability and desire to self-educate and learn on the job as needed.
- Java / Kotlin: Spring, Hibernate
- Database interaction: SQL, ORM
- Source Control: Git
- Build Automation: Jenkins, Maven, Nexus
Other Helpful Skills:
- PHP, CSS, Linux, HTTP Request Lifecycle, UI/UX, OpenID
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to learn new coding languages and technologies
- Bachelor's Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
All full-time job offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screening and background check.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Colchester, VT: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19