Derco Aerospace, Inc., a Lockheed Martin Company, is an industry-leading aerospace distributor of spares, components, and services. Derco is seeking a self-motivated Tool Engineer who is looking for a challenging work environment.
Candidate will work as an integrated part of the multi-disciplinary Derco Engineering & Technical Solutions team and be a key component in designing, developing, and delivering custom aircraft component overhaul and repair solutions. Candidate will interpret technical engineering data and develop solutions to support related activities such as tool and fixture design, development of component overhaul training programs, etc. Domestic and International travel is required along with relocation to Milwaukee, WI.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, or related field
- Experience with Inventor and/or other 3D modeling tools
- Highly proficient in MS Office suite including MS Access and MS Excel
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self starter, able to carry out multiple projects start to finish and interface with customer repair shop and aircraft support personnel to solve overhaul problems
- Experience in Military / Commercial aircraft systems overhaul and repair
- Experience in parametric tool and fixture design methods
- Experience in creating multilevel system drawings
- Hardware assembly and verification/validation experience
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.