Embark on a career with an IT company in business for over 35 years and committed to providing advanced tools and systems for global organizations!
Compusult Limited is a dynamic and growing company headquartered in Mount Pearl, NL with Canadian branch offices in Halifax, NS, and Ottawa, ON; a U.S. subsidiary in Chantilly, VA; and a European office located in The Hague, Netherlands. We provide state-of-the-art software and systems for vital, mission-impacting technical environments and associated services and support, to government and commercial entities, in particular the aerospace and defence industries.
We offer comprehensive benefits, as well as exciting and challenging work, in a supportive environment.
Responsibilities for this position include:
· Requirements analysis
· Software design
· Testing and maintenance
Key software development areas include:
· 3D geospatial mapping, modeling and visualization
· Sensor technologies based on Bluetooth, ZigBee and Z-Wave
· Geospatial technologies, especially in the provision and use of OGC services for WMS, WMTS, WFS, SOS
Software development and implementation environments include:
· Java, C#, C++ environments
· Web applications deployed using Apache Tomcat, GlassFish and Oracle WebLogic
· Mobile device apps on Android and iOS tablets and phones
· SQL RDBMS systems, including Oracle, Postgres, SQL Lite and SQL Server
· NoSQL enterprise search systems, including Apache Solr, Lucene, Cassandra
· REST- and SOAP-based web services using XML and JSON
You must possess:
A diploma or degree in Computer Science from a recognized educational institution.
You must have Canadian citizenship to be eligible for this position.
You must be eligible for Canadian security clearance.
You must be open and available to travel nationally and internationally, as required.
Submit your detailed experience related to the requirements in this posting, along with your résumé. (References and transcripts can also be included.)
Job Type: Full-time
- Mount Pearl, NL (Preferred)
- Canadian Citizen (Required)