Write clean, concise, readable, state-of-the-art code that follows common design patterns while adhering to the best engineering practices
Strive to constantly improve quality of engineering through code reviews, tech talks, pair programming & other collaborative practices
Understand business needs & design quality software solutions that work well with current architecture
Work with others on pushing technical boundaries & contribute to new processes & technologies
Ensure quality & confidence in software by writing effective automated unit tests
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Understanding of Java and spring concepts (be able to code)
- Solid understanding and work experience in Java and Spring (or similar frameworks) framework
- Be able to write efficient code (will require experience in data structures, algorithms, parallel processing)
- Ability to design and implement from start to finish for two or more services
- Must have experience developing micro service applications and should be able to develop services that can scale
- Ability to decide when to use relational vs NoSQL databases and must be experienced with at least one of the relational databases
- Ownership of services - design, development, testing, build, deployment and handling production issues.
- Experience in CI/CD and Cloud technologies
- Must be an effective communicator, team player and mentor junior developers
- Exposure to AWS
- Knowledge of Angular framework & Typescript
See List Below
NBCUniversal owns and operates over 20 different businesses across 30 countries including a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, world-renowned theme parks and a premium ad-supported streaming service.
Here you can be your authentic self. As a company uniquely positioned to educate, entertain and empower through our platforms, Comcast NBCUniversal stands for including everyone. We strive to foster a diverse and inclusive culture where our employees feel supported, embraced and heard. We believe that our workforce should represent the communities we live in, so that together, we can continue to create and deliver content that reflects the current and ever-changing face of the world. Click here to learn more about Comcast NBCUniversal’s commitment and how we are making an impact.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.