R&R Manufacturing specializes in waterjet cutting and CNC Machining. We are currently looking to bring on an experienced Lathe Programmer/Machinist to help us expand our capabilities and increase production capacity.
Primary Responsibilities include:
-Programming: Create new programs from customer prints, modify existing programs to improve part quality, tool life, run time, etc. (must have extensive experience programming parts complete on CNC Lathes)
Secondary Responsibilities include:
- Set up & Operation (load tools, establish offsets/workshifts, run programs, etc.)
- Inspection (perform first-articles, ensure that parts are machined within print tolerance)
- Training (train less experienced operators on proper setup, programming and inspection procedures)
- 5+ years CNC Lathe experience required (Mill/Turn experience a plus)
- Experience with Haas/Fanuc controls, (OmniTurn experience a plus)
- High level competency writing G&M code (must be able to efficiently and effectively program parts from customer prints)
- Firm grasp of speeds/feeds (primary materials: aluminum, mild steel, stainless, nylon)
- Ability to accurately measure/inspect parts within +/-.0005” (calipers, micrometers, bore gauges, etc.)
- Self-starters, able to work effectively and efficiently with positive attitude and minimal supervision
- Team player, able to collaborate with others and willing to assume other duties as assigned
- Dependability, must be reliable and maintain excellent attendance
While some larger orders can expected, production is generally high-mix / low volume. Candidates must be able to work efficiently and transition well from job to job with an emphasis on minimizing downtime.
R&R Manufacturing is a family-owned business made up of a close-knit team of machinists and production staff. We strive to create a positive work environment that provides opportunities to advance skills, take on new challenges and grow professionally.
If interested in the position, please email your resume and include relevant details about your CNC Lathe background/experience (with an emphasis on programming capabilities.) Starting wage will be based on experience.
Benefits begin after probationary period, and include:
Hours 7:00am – 3:30pm
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $28.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- CNC Lathe Programming: 5 years (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place