CVS Health is embarking on a bold digital agenda to transform health care and empower millions of customers on their path to better health. We are creating innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated and more reliable for more people, online and in our stores. We are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers’ lives and who want to be on the ground floor of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be.
The “Software Development Engineer in Test I” will play a vital role as a member of the Digital Quality Engineering team in continually executing its quality strategy and ensuring the development and release of the highest quality software product & enhancing the company’s customer facing Digital experiences by collaborating in a cross functional team, on quality initiatives and techniques that promote the best software
1. Bachelors’ Degree with at least 1 to 3 years of relevant professional work experience with concentration in quality assurance OR an equivalent combination of formal education and experience
2. Solid knowledge and experience in test case preparation and execution
3. Ability to work in an agile scrum team environment
4. Strong knowledge in quality assurance processes and techniques
5. Very strong troubleshooting abilities
6. Excellent written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills
1. Experience or knowledge of software development methodologies, particularly agile fundamentals
2. Solid understanding of one or more modern industry standard software languages and frameworks for development and unit testing
3. Familiarity with one or more web scripting languages and frameworks
4. Experience in the implementation and execution of automation testing and coverage that ensures the delivery of a high quality user experience for web, mobile, iOS, Android platforms
5. Experience or knowledge of automation test frameworks and scripting
6. Good understanding of Test Driven Development and Behavioral Driven Development strategies and approaches
Bachelors’ Degree with at least 1 to 3 years of relevant professional work experience with concentration in Quality Assurance OR an equivalent combination of formal education and experience
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country’s health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team or calling 877-805-9511.