Vacutech LLC, the largest private employer in Sheridan, Wyoming, is seeking a Mechanical Designer/Drafter to join our expanding team. We are seeking a candidate experienced in CAD, who is self-motivated, process oriented, customer service driven, and has an incredible attention to detail. Candidates must have the experience and demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment while multi-tasking. This position requires working with our manufacturing personnel, sales team, other internal and external project managers and vendors.
Vacutech is a member of the National Carwash Solutions family that includes industry-leading brands such as MacNeil, Ryko, TSS and Clean Touch. NCS is North America's top car wash solution provider. NCS’s bundled solutions allow you to customize services to get exactly what you need, when you need it for a solution that truly benefits you and your business. From product education to installation, our teams are here to help every step of then way. Exceptional service is the driving force behind all the companies in the NCS family.
National Carwash Solutions has grown over the past 45 years to become North America’s largest equipment, service, and cleaning solutions provider in the car wash industry. Our world-class brands are backed by the largest service network in the country with more than 300 dedicated service professionals and growing! Come join us for an extraordinary career in a high growth, team-oriented company!
- Use Autodesk Inventor to develop designs for use by Vacutech production personnel, certification agencies, local jurisdictions and internal operations departments.
- Work from technical specifications, internal drawings, hand sketches and or engineer markups.
- Utilizes knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, steel manufacturing and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
- Self-check and ensure work for completeness, accuracy, compliance to standards and manufacturability.
- Associates degree from an accredited CAD training program preferred
- Two years of relevant work experience (preferably in mechanical design, product development, and/or manufacturing environment)
- Direct experience using Inventor, SolidWorks or another parametric mechanical CAD software required
- Technical Capability
- Communication Proficiency
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Learning Orientation
- Working in fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer focused attitude
- Ability to work in a team environment