Piper Companies is currently seeking a Technical Support Engineer Level 2 (TSE II) for a direct placement opportunity based in Raleigh, North Carolina! The Technical Support Engineer Level 2 will be responsible with guiding customers in utilizing suite products and contribute to a world-class team of Technical Support Engineers in providing high-end technical support to clients.
Responsibilities for the Technical Support Engineer Level 2 include:
- Research and resolve technical issues.
- Support other positions such as Security Admins, Network Admins, CISOs, and business owners.
- Assist customers in leveraging their suite products.
Qualifications for the Technical Support Engineer Level 2 include:
Compensation for the Technical Support Engineer Level 2 :
- 3+ years of technical support experience.
- Understanding of SQL and database troubleshooting.
- Any experience with Exchange, Office 365, SharePoint, One Drive, and NetApp Storage.
- Understanding of Windows Servers and Services and Active Directory.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or equivalent from a four-year degree.
- Salary Range: $65,000-$78,000.
- Comprehensive Benefits: 401K match, employee stock purchase plan, HSA/FSA plan, employee referral bonuses, paid sick days, rollover PTO, fully stocked kitchens for breakfast and lunch in the office!
TSE II, SQL, technical support, queries, database, Exchange, Office 365, SharePoint, One Drive, NetApp Storage, PowerShell, Security Admins, Sys Admins, Network Admins, Storage, CISOs, Exchange Admins, business owners, customer support, Windows Servers, troubleshooting.