Salary/Compensation: $30.35 - $36.42 / per hour DOE Overview:
Attention experienced IT professionals! We want YOU!
Join our knowledgebale, engaging, and dynamic IT team now as a Systems Analyst III!
The Systems Analyst III provides services to Hope support recipients through their work in designing, developing, and supporting Hope data systems Agency wide, in order to ensure solutions are developed to support Agency objectives. The Systems Analyst III is responsible for analyzing database needs in order to design, develop, deliver, and document reports and analytics for management. This position acts as a liaison amongst IT and all other Hope departments regarding software issues and provides assistance with data needs. The Systems Analyst III ensures proper data integration and communication between interrelated systems; and ensures testing and installation for new or updated software systems. The Systems Analyst III maintains loyalty to the organization, its beliefs, values, mission, vision, and expectations and to the recipients of services.
Essential Job Duties
1. Assesses Agency needs specific to system database administration to ensure solutions are developed to support Agency objectives.
2. Analyzes, designs, and develops administrative and application reports, based on requests, using reporting tools and database structures.
3. Acts as a liaison amongst Service Delivery, Fiscal, Administration, Human Resources and IT regarding software issues and provides assistance for Agency reporting and data needs.
4. Assists in the development of documentation, including user documentation and training manuals, related to the design and development of new IT databases associated with all application systems.
5. Documents departmental workflows, computer system decisions, and application system designs and procedures. Advises staff on the procedures and operations of new or revised systems processes.
6. Works on upcoming developments in software applications, including review of program specifications. Identifies required inputs and participates in the design, development, and testing of database systems. Coordinates installation with end users, tests configuration, and recommends modifications necessary to improve functionality.
7. Ensures proper data integration and communication between interrelated systems.
8. Coordinates with software developers, vendors, independent contractors, and end users to test processes and ensure functionality and user acceptance.
9. Assists senior management with the creation of presentations, templates, databases, spreadsheets, and reports, as requested by the Director of IT.
10. Acts as a resource for user applications and addresses questions for existing information systems.
11. Provides top tier level support for Agency system requests as a senior analyst.
Education and Experience
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems Management, or related field required.
Experience in lieu of education may be accepted on a one for one basis in appropriate fields.
2. Five years of progressive work experience in information systems, including SQL server experience and database administration required;
two years must include project management.