Summary of Role:
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Chemical Engineer to work in a Post Semiconductor Advanced Packaging area on multiple key tool and process. The successful candidate will work with a process engineering team to create qualification plans and then execute the process/tool qualifications to completion. They will be responsible for continuous improvement of all mfg. parameters – yield, cost, cycle time and quality.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Chemical Engineering
- Understanding of wet processes
- Ability to quickly learn tooling attributes and parameters
- Ability to understand Engineering Specifications to help create qualification procedures
- Perform all activities in a safe ad responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Education: Bachelors Degree in an accredited program for Chemical Engineering.
Experience - 0-2 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent academic standing.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated; able to take ownership of assignments, develop work plans and proactively seek feedback to ensure objectives are aligned and met.
- Team player; able to succeed in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Language Fluency – English (Written & Verbal)
- Master’s Student from an accredited program for Chemical Engineering.
- Focused on Wet Chemical Processes
- Semiconductor Process Technology courses / experience,
- Good mechanical/tooling aptitude
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.