SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER I
Fuscoe Engineering, Inc. specializes in civil engineering, water quality management and land surveying. We strive to develop cutting edge tools and practices in order to provide excellent service to our amazing clients.
Fuscoe Engineering, Inc. provides its employees with opportunities for growth and advancement in an environment that inspires team spirit and lifelong learning. As an employee of Fuscoe you will enjoy the transparent management philosophy and the culture we have developed. We recognize our employees for outstanding efforts, professional, and personal achievements. Do you embody our core values of trust, respect, quality, service and innovation? If you share our values and ideals and you are motivated to make remarkable places for people to live, work and play, then look no further!
We are proud to say that Fuscoe has earned the distinction of being ranked as of one of the OC Register’s Top Workplaces in 2019.
We are currently seeking a Senior Civil Engineer I with extensive experience in design within land development for our San Diego office. Put your solid working knowledge of engineering principles and standards to work by joining a firm with a wide variety of projects, from small, infill sites to full-scale master-planned communities for large developers.
- Act as a design figure on a team by designing the layout of grading, street improvements and underground facilities within FEI design standards, agency processing requirements and client expectations.
- Ensure quality of design and implement new ideas through supervision, delegation, participation in plan review and training of junior staff.
- Assist the team leader in client/agency interaction. Endeavor to build lasting relationships and respect with coworkers and clients. Attend meetings and conference calls as appropriate.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Any combination of bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering or equivalent discipline from a four-year college or university and civil engineering design experience totaling three years; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two years independently solving complex engineering problems within land development.
- EIT certification is required, PE preferred.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, LDD and/or Civil 3D software required.
· 401(k) with match
· Discretionary Bonus Program
· Medical, dental, vision & chiropractic
· Life/AD&D/LTD coverage
· Medical/Dependent Care FSA
· Professional Development support
· Volunteer opportunities
· Vacation, sick and holidays
· Summer Schedule with ½ day Fridays
Fuscoe Engineering is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Civil Engineering: 3 years (Required)
- Only full-time employees eligible