Become a member of our technical staff.
Brett LLC are looking for Junior and Senior Electrical Engineers. The ideal candidate must have experience with Improvised Explosives Devices. This position requires a TS/SCI security clearance. This position will require strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and the ability to read electrical drawings and schematics.
Electrical Engineering Deployment opportunities available also.
General Experience: 3-10 years required
Clearance: TS/SCI required
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Education: Bachelor's degree with 3-10 years of experience, Associate's degree with 10 plus years of experience and no degree 15 plus years of experience. Degree of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science degree in Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related scientific or technical discipline.
- Hands-on experience with reverse engineering at various maturation levels.
- Hands-on experience analyzing improvised explosive devices.
- Knowledge of selecting components and creating electrical schematics and layout.
- Experience with schematic capture tools such as, a Spectrum analyzer, DC power analyzers, signal generator, function generator, digital millimeters, oscilloscopes and audio analyzers.
- Ability to use schematics to troubleshoot complex systems to repair or identify original intent of development of IEDs.
- Ability to identify new or unique IED threats and produce reports.
- Knowledge of in-theater technical exploitation, reverse engineering, electronic test and evaluation, trend analysis of improvised explosive devices and unmanned aerial systems.
- Ability to perform analysis of electronic devices from IEDs for arming, firing and programming characteristics.
- Troubleshooting, soldering components and circuit board assembly is an advantage.
- Practical application in the analysis of wireless communications systems, signal processing and a variety of related electronic items.
- Perform detailed analysis of electronic systems to identify malfunction and/or construction specifications.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering, design software (CAD) and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Knowledge of circuit boards design, micro-processors, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software.
Not required, but preferred:
- Experience with writing scripts in two or more of the following: C, C++, MATLAB, LabVIEW, SIMULINK, SDR's (Software defined radio), or Python, in a GNU environment.
Brett LLC is a Veteran Minority Owned Small Business (VMOSB) who provides high-technology professional services and solutions to the Federal Government. We bring exceptional value and cost savings to our customers in the areas of information technology/assurance (IT/IA), engineering, logistics, and project management.
Job Type: Full-time