We are a small team of industrial software technology veterans solving really hard data science and machine learning challenges. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies you have definitely heard of. We're VC backed, growing like crazy, and searching for engineering candidates to be part of our Customer Success team. As a Manufacturing Engineer Consultant, you will help us deploy leading edge solutions focused on improving our customers’ operations.
The average factory runs at 65% efficiency, but factories considered best in class achieve efficiency rates as high as 95%. This 30% gap is a huge opportunity. TwinThread is a platform that enables industrial OEMs, manufacturers, and service providers to drastically improve their efficiency by creating automated workflows enhanced by machine learning.
What does that mean? Imagine a Fortune 500 company with 1,000 mechanically identical assembly lines. At any given point, some will be performing really well, others not as well. The differences in performance may be explained by differences in usage patterns, setpoints (constants that determine how the lines operate), maintenance schedules, or any number of other factors. Often, these factors can be adjusted (e.g. run the burners 3°F cooler) which leads to massive efficiency gains, but it’s difficult to pinpoint exactly what changes should be made, and what those effects of those changes will be.
Enter TwinThread - Our platform enables users to first, through automated ML, identify opportunities for improvement. Next, it enables them to implement workflows that gather data and use it to control the user’s machines (e.g. run the burners 3 °F cooler when the temperature outside is hotter than 80°F), all through a visual programming IDE. The end result? An automated solution that saves a typical customer millions of dollars annually.
We are a small team of industrial technology veterans with backgrounds in software, industrial engineering, automation, design, and highly successful start-ups. You probably haven’t heard of us. But – our clients are Fortune 500 companies that you have definitely heard of.
As a Manufacturing Engineer Consultant you will be part of a dedicated and growing team of consultants who utilize TwinThread’s Apps for extreme efficiency, IIoT, digital twins, and the power of advanced machine learning to help our customers isolate, replicate, and scale peak performance across their manufacturing and industrial assets.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Working with our customers in a consulting role to use their data to gain visibility and insights that can be used to drive efficiency improvements
- Providing technical and consulting support within the Customer Success team as well as providing feedback to the Development Team as it relates to our customers’ experience and the continuous improvement of the TwinThread Applications.
- Process improvement initiatives that will be used to streamline and automate solution deployments at scale.
- Working with customers to build their manufacturing environments within the TwinThread Apps.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- 3 to 5 years working experience as an Engineer
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging, and collaborative environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail and organizational skills
- Majority of work experience related to manufacturing.
- Experience in industrial automation or machine learning solutions a plus.
- Proficient with Transact SQL and database concepts.
Job Type: Full-time
- Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)