With over 80 years as an industrial technology leader, Kennametal Inc. delivers productivity to customers through materials science, tooling and wear-resistant solutions. Customers across aerospace, earthworks, energy, general engineering and transportation turn to Kennametal to help them manufacture with precision and efficiency. Every day approximately 10,000 employees are helping customers in more than 60 countries stay competitive. Kennametal generated nearly $2.4 billion in revenues in fiscal 2018. Learn more at www.kennametal.com.
Senior Sales Engineer, Underground Mining -Western USA
Minimum of 2 years of Underground Mining Experience with Certification
Minimum of a 2 years Technical Degree preferred
Experience in an Industrial Engineering or Process Improvement Role in an Underground atmosphere preferred
Work Experience at the face in a Room and Pillar and Long Wall Mining setting is a must!
Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, CRM and SAP
Other Primary Responsibilities
1. 2 - 4 years of Mining sales experience preferred.
2. Maintain an expert level of product knowledge and application.
3. Provide support to integrators, and distributors.
4. Travel to Mine sites to perform LW and CM Drum start-up and integration, as well as, Specifying cutting lacings, spacings, etc.
5. Maintain Field Testing records (CRM input, Test Reports and enter TPR’s).