We are seeking an experienced and seasoned Superintendent to join our team. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 5 years of working as a Superintendent for a Commercial General Contractor.
- Responsible for monitoring construction projects to ensure procedures, materials and equipment comply with approved project plans.
- Provided documentation of construction progress and liaison between Owners, Project Manager, Architect, Engineers and Consultants during construction.
- Maintain an efficient and organized project schedule and budget.
- Maintain detailed daily reports/logs and manage change orders.
- Coordinate all construction services and activities.
- Meet with building owners and tenants to discuss build-out specifications and improvements.
- Attend per-construction, progress, man-power and project meetings
- Maintain project safety, cleanliness and appearance at all times
- Motivate workers and ensure they are performing as required.
- Holding weekly toolbox talk meetings to inform laborers and implement safety in the work place.
- Proven excellent track record working with project managers, management personnel,subcontractors and clients.
- Must understand and implement design drawings
- Familiar with various State Building Codes
- Strong background knowledge of all construction disciplines
- Proven successful track record of project completions and client satisfaction
Requirements and Experience
- Commercial Experience for a General Contractor is required - Ground up projects & T.I.'s. (5+ years preferred)
- Proficient in logging data with detail.
- Well Organized
- Proficient in Procore,Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & Internet
- Proficient in use of smart phones
- OSHA 30
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 5 years (Required)
- Superintendent: 5 years (Required)