Our client is an Environmental Construction company performing all of the standard practices in Environmental/Remediation Construction, Demolition, Dig/Haul, etc.
If you are a Project Engineer with experience in these areas and are interested in an excellent direct hire opportunity, contact us now!
The Project Engineer is responsible to assist in planning, coordinating, and executing field environmental construction and remediation activities to ensure that goals or objectives of the projects are accomplished within prescribed scopes, schedules and budgets. Develop, implement, and maintain procedures and programs to minimize environmental risks and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Responsibilities will include project and task management, preparing technical reports, development and oversight of remedial/removal actions, field sampling and field procedures, implementation of soil and groundwater investigations, and oversight of munitions response projects.
- Business development and preparation of proposals, personnel supervision, and assistance in staff development/mentoring in technical areas.
- Capable of managing and preparing project proposals, including delegating various tasks and developing "win themes".
- Developing an area of expertise and internal reputation as a technical resource in this area.
- Understands all aspects of project management, including scheduling, cost controls, and cost tracking.
- Manages client expectations and maintains routine communication with clients and regulatory agencies.
- Reports to program manager on project status.
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in environmental and engineering consulting, remedial actions, and munitions response projects.
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year college or university.
- 40-hour OSHA certification and current 8-Hour HAZWOPER Refresher.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite Products.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to effectively interact with clients, regulatory agencies, field operations, technical staff and subcontractors.
- Ability to write project work plans, health and safety plans, traffic control plans, erosion control plans, etc.
- Ability to travel up to 25 to 50 percent of the time to project sites, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Geology, Environmental Science, or related field
- M.S./ P.E. or other professional certifications
- Demonstrated experience managing and executing environmental/remediation construction
- Previous involvement in preparing or contributing to project proposals
Apply now for immediate and confidential consideration!