- Develop efficient, scalable and resilient software with an orientation towards the performance of the system
- Work closely with the test hardware engineers and product design engineers to develop reliable, and automated test fixtures test software for powertrain end of line testing
- Troubleshoot, define, and initiate corrective actions based on error logs and failure modes for the equipment that’s in production.
- Advise various stakeholders on the technical issues that affect the product design, production cycle-time & cost.
- Maintains up-to-date thorough knowledge of applicable product design and test specification changes.
- Validation and characterization of new equipment and fixtures for introduction to the production floor.
- Research and benchmark competitive technologies and innovative designs.
- Experience in programming one of the following programming languages: C, Python, C++, Java.
- Ability to write modular and maintainable code
- Strong software architecture fundamentals, data structures & critical thinking
- Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally
- Well organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong troubleshooting skills required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communicator
Other Desired Skills/qualities
- Detail-oriented personality with solid documentation and reporting skills.
- Can-Do attitude.
- Ability to handle constructive criticism
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $180,000.00 - $350,000.00 per year
- Java: 1 year (Required)
- Python: 1 year (Required)
- AI: 1 year (Preferred)
- Big Tech Firm (Facebook, Google, Microsoft, Amazon, etc.): 1 year (Required)