The Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for assessing software quality through manual and automated testing.
Will work with various user groups to accurately and effectively present software features to ensure the product meets their needs.
Will also coordinate software documentation to ensure it properly reflects current system features.
- At least a two year degree in Computer Science or comparable work experience.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience as a software tester or similar role.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and time restraints.
- Working knowledge of test management software and SQL a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Analytic: 1 year (Required)
- Test Management Software: 1 year (Preferred)
- SQL: 1 year (Preferred)