Do you enjoy hands on work? Do you enjoy working hard and growing with a company that values you? Come and check out MRL~ Mark Rite Lines Equipment Company, we are the largest equipment supplier to the Industry. We need dependable, hard worker's with a passion to learn and grow with our company and join our team!
Competitive Pay and Benefit Package!!!
We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance for the employee with coverage options for dependents and family. Employer sponsored Health Savings Account (HSA) with weekly deposits paid by the company into your account, Flexible Spending Accounts options (FSA), Voluntary Life Insurance, 401k with employer contributions and match that can start at time of hire. MRL also offers paid vacation leave, paid sick leave, paid holidays, Bereavement Leave, and Paid Jury Duty and Leave.
Paid every Friday!
Summary of Position:
- Assists in making decisions regarding engineering problems and issues of limited scope. Always follows standard practices and procedures associated with own engineering discipline.
- Assists in making decisions on engineering problems and issues, requiring the use of advanced techniques and the adaption and extension of theories and practices of own field and related disciplines.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops layouts concepts, parameters and designs for new and existing product re-designs.
- Uses mathematics, statistics, dynamics and other engineering disciplines for calculations and evaluation of alternatives for current product design and their functionality in current product designs.
- Performs analysis as required to insure meeting product performance and reliability requirements.
- Conducts feasibility studies and prepares preliminary cost estimates of designs and redesigns.
- Communicates with vendors where engineering is required to develop specifications for components and processes.
- May write rough draft of changes to customer instruction sheet.
- Assists in fabricating and building working prototypes of new products.
- May assist Purchasing in vendor selection.
- Perform product evaluations to determine if engineering standards are met
- Flexibility to perform other duties and assignments as required.
- Summarizes research and development work in a report and specification.
- Develops engineering specifications for materials or processes through research and/or supervision of tests programs.
- Assist in the development of work instructions that convey design intent to the assembly process.
- Coordinates project progress by monitoring performance of designers, drafters, and other personnel.
- Troubleshoot product systems as required and works directly with technicians and assemblers to resolve issues.
- Provide engineering support to Field Service to assist in resolving warranty and performance issues.
- Understand multi-level product Bill of Material structure to effectively develop options and/ or accessories to support product sales.
- Evaluate product cost reduction proposals to determine feasibility.
- May include travel to the field and/ or trade shows.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Technology
- 3 - 5 years of engineering experience, mobile equipment applications a plus
- SolidWorks and SolidWorks PDM experience and proficiency is required
- AutoCAD experience is a plus
- Fluid power system design
- Knowledge of DOT and OSHA regulations
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles is a plus
- Working in a Manufacturing environment is a plus
- General application of standard principles, theories, concepts, and techniques within field of specialization.
- Possesses strong verbal and written communications skills
Benefits of Employment:
In addition to excellent career growth opportunities, MRL offers a wide array of benefits including annual bonus potential, insurance (life, medical, dental, vision), paid holidays, paid vacation, and 401(k) with matching contributions. We provide our employees with a smoke-free, drug-free workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Billings, MT 59101 (Required)
- Mechanical Engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
Company's Facebook page: