Windows Systems Engineer
Servpac, Inc. is the largest ISP and MSP providing cloud, data center, managed services, business phone and internet in Hawaii since 2004. We have two types of customers, SMBs and enterprises. For SMBs, we integrate all our products in a seamless and cloud centric package with our infrastructure, e.g. our own cloud, fiber and data center. To learn more about Servpac, Inc. please visit our website at www.servpac.com.
We are looking to hire a Senior Windows Engineer as a team lead that possesses a broad understanding of various Windows technologies and its applications in the SMB. Typically a SMB has no more than a handful of servers and doesn't have a complex windows setup. Each SMB has own variation of AD, server and application requirements. If you enjoy learning and like challenges, we are the perfect place to grow your career. You will expose to windows, azure, MS365, Vmware and various network technologies.
- Onboarding new customers, including migrating and upgrading existing windows servers and applications to our local cloud.
- Provide Level 2 and Level 3 support and training of level 1 engineers
- Proactive monitoring, maintaining, tuning of Windows, application and security
- Be a part of team to develop, secure and maintain our cloud, network and data center infrastructure
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation and policies for all implemented services
- Support a wide variety of applications to include medical, engineering, accounting, and business productivity tools
- You must be able to work in the office at Honolulu, HI. The hours are flexible. It's important that you will colleborate with other engineers.
- 3 + years of Windows systems engineering and administration experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a closely related field
- Microsoft certifications preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge, and proficiency in a wide array of Windows applications and processes to include Active Directory, File Servers, DFS, Terminal Services, Azure, Microsoft 365, and Sharepoint Online.
- Strong experience with creating, modifying, maintaining, testing, and troubleshooting Windows Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- Experience with virtualization technologies to include V VMware, and Hyper-V
- Experience with powershell scripting and automation tools
- Excellent documentation and time management skills
- Team player with motivation to learn and grow.
- Excellent project management and customer service skills with the ability to effectively work with users of all technical abilities
- Compensation commensurate with experience
Servpac will be considering relocation and/or signing bonus if you have solid experience with a MSP.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- windows engineer: 3 years (Required)
- Mililani Town, HI 96789 (Preferred)
- Do you have experience as a senior windows engineer at a MSP?
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place