Land Surveyor/Party Chief
- Requires excellent knowledge of field to finish survey techniques using total station and leveling equipment
- Knowledge of GPS data collection is desirable.
- Responsibilities include performing existing condition/topographic surveys, boundary surveys, and construction staking.
- A minimum of 5-6 years of field experience, valid driver’s license with clean driving record, and excellent math skills.
- Associate's or Bachelor’s degree a plus.
No telephone calls, no recruiters, please.
BSC Group - Join our dynamic group of Professional Surveyors, Landscape Architects, Engineers and Environmental Scientists with offices in Glastonbury, Connecticut. BSC Group was founded more than 50 years ago with our roots in Land Surveying but our sights are now firmly set on the future. We utilize new and innovative technologies and encourage collaboration and productivity. The company is currently in search of a talented Surveyor to support ongoing projects and meet our expected growth in the public and private sectors. We currently have a full-time Land Surveying position available in our Glastonbury, CT office. BSC Group offers a comprehensive salary and benefit package including vacation and sick time, medical, dental, 401(k), life and disability insurance. All levels of experience are encouraged to apply.
BSC is proud to be an AA/EEO employer. Women, minorities, persons with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Masks, social distancing, disinfecting/sanitizing procedures are in place
- Field Surveying: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)