Banner Metals Group has grown from a full-service metal stamping company into a complete metal products group which provides metal stamping, fabrication, welding, CNC machining, laser cutting, and complete engineering services to a wide variety of demanding industries throughout the world.
We are currently hiring for an experienced Tool and Die professional to maintain progressive stamping dies. This is a full time position with the hours of Monday through Thursday 6:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., with potential for overtime.
- Capable of building and maintaining stamping dies from startup and development through final die tryout and part approval.
- Capable to work from part prints, die layouts and detail drawings, sketches and samples to produce tooling that ensures first pass yield.
- Responsible to inspect dies in the press and in the order of expected run schedule and to troubleshoot and/or repair dies to a satisfactory production outcome.
- Accurate calculations of requirements and specifications, layout dimensions and clearances.
- After the execution of all work assignments, responsible to actively pursue the highest level of cleanliness and organization before leaving the work center for other assignments.
- Maintain accurate documentation of die history maintenance logs and ERP data collection.
Experience / Qualifications
- Five years tool and die making and die repair experience or a state approved apprenticeship completion.
- Progressive tool and die experience preferred.
- Additional versatility with CNC Machinist experience (any operator/programmer/setup) in a tool room environment, gauge, fixture, special machine building, grinding and tool & die welding experience preferred. Working knowledge of Mastercam software and G-code programming highly desirable.
- Four-day work week
- Climate controlled (A/C) facilities
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- FSA and 401(k) plan
- PTO and holidays
Banner Metals Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant for employment based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, veteran status or any other protected status.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Tool and Die: 5 years (Required)
- Columbus, OH 43212 (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Work Location: One location