Prism is a professional consulting company with leading capabilities in Digital Services. Founded and run by cloud architects, with over 25 years of combined experience in the product development and services industry. Our unparalleled expertise and a collaborative environment help our clients---large and small---strategically grow their brand to succeed.
We leverage the cloud to architect, build and launch applications so that businesses can reach their full potential in the digital space. Our highly skilled teams; Engineering, excels in rapid delivery on Cloud Native architectures using matured DevOps processes on your preferred public cloud partner, UX/UI in delivering high-end solutions by using a human-centric approach to their design methodologies and Mobile app development team in building cross-platform mobile applications for Android and iOS using Flutter. Thus, helping our customers to strategize, develop and scale the ideal solution for their web, mobile and cloud-based platforms.
Looking for proactive automation engineers with 7+ years of experience.
Technical Skills (exhaustive list)
- Experience with gathering functional requirements, developing specifications, test strategy, test plans and test executions.
- Experience with design and development of UI and API automation framework (Selenium Webdriver IO, Karate, Rest Assured)
- Experience with Cucumber BDD test automation frameworks.
- Experience to performance test automation tools like Jmeter and Gatling is preferable
- Experience with Cloud Services (AWS) is desirable
- Hands-on experience in SQL or relational database (Postgress, Aurora) is desirable
- Experience with working on Anaconda distribution (specifically with Jupyter Notebooks/Jupyter labs) is a plus
- Experience with JIRA, Wiki, Postman, Visio, Excel and GIT
- Hands-on experience with SQL, TypeScript and Python (or another programming language) is highly desirable
- CFA or working towards CFA is a strong plus.
Non-Technical Requirements (Soft Skills)
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem skills.
- Demonstrate strong client focus and relationship management skills.
- Willingness to work independently in an energetic, fast-paced, business-critical and team oriented-environment. Committed to deliver project on time and overcome obstacles
- Team player, with ability to work in collaboration across teams.
- Strategic mindset; strong work ethic
- Intellectual curiosity and interest to learn independently and from peers
1. Resume Screen by the staffing team (20 mins)
2. Technical screen by staffing team (60 mins)
3. 1 or 2 technical rounds with the client.
Reference ID: JO2021053101
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $45.00-$50.00 per hour
We are following all Covid precautions. All interviews will be virtual to protect the health & safety of our employees & the candidates
- Quality Assurance: 6 years (required)