Allegiance Fundraising Group, LLC provides an end to end Fundraising Solution to US based non-profits that is comprised of Fundraising Strategy and Consulting, Direct Response Mail, CRM Database and Underwriting Software as well as an incentive and loyalty program. We are dedicated to the nonprofit and faith-based broadcasting space and enable our customers to successfully complete their goals.
The Allegiance Technology Solutions division based in Fargo, ND develops and supports fundraising and traffic software for the non-profit broadcasting and media industry. Our fundraising software is the market leader in Not for Profit and Listener Supported Broadcasting. We take pride in being first with innovative features that allow our customers to solve problems and increase their revenue. Our range of products includes Fundraising, Volunteer Management, Traffic & Corporate Support, and Auction Software and a Cloud Solution.
Role Summary: We are looking for a Support Engineer who is passionate about solving customer issues with a focus on the customer experience. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment to provide comprehensive incident support for customers. The Support Engineer will collaborate with other team members in order to provide customers with the best solutions possible. We are seeking candidates with a technical support background and understanding or experience with CRM systems, ERP systems, web technologies, and experience with a help desk/customer service incident management environment.
- Provide customer support through telephone, email, and chat communication
- Log incidents and provide updates to customers
- Provide comprehensive incident support for customers remotely, including rapid problem resolution followed by root cause analysis with a focus on proactive prevention and knowledge transfer
- Advocate for customer needs to build awareness and understanding of their challenges and industry goals
- Collect feedback from customers, stakeholders and other team members to help shape fixes, feature enhancements, and end products
- Test software fixes and enhancements
- Learn Allegiance products, new technologies, and stay current on new products, features, and integrations
- Contribute to the Knowledge Base through creation of customer facing support topics and articles
- Webinar presentations to customers on featured learning topics
- Strong verbal and written communication skills exhibiting expertise and clarity along with empathy and patience
- Situational awareness to clearly communicate the same message at different levels of technical depth depending on the customer
- Ability to quickly establish rapport, understand and translate user requirements
- Strong technical computer skills
- Ability to solve problems effectively
- Self-driven to improve the depth of technical knowledge
- Accountable through attendance, dependable workshare, perform with minimal oversight, respectful of colleagues
- Ability to work independently and as an active member of a team
- Team player who is willing to learn from and share knowledge and experience with other team members
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Communications, or related field or equivalent work experience
- Proven work experience in a software support or help desk environment, or in a related field
- 1 - 3 years of Customer Service-oriented experience
- Solid technical computer background with understanding and experience of CRM or ERP systems, web technologies, and product integrations preferred
The Support Engineer will need to be self-driven with a strong desire to expand their product knowledge and technical skills to deliver the best solution to the customer. People that tend to succeed in this role are typically team-oriented, curious, relentless, situationally aware, patient, detailed, and ready for a challenge. Urgency, Energy, and Enthusiasm will go a long way towards success in this role. A desire to be a lifelong learner is a must. Travel up to 15% could be required to meet our customer needs.
Type of Position & Hours: This is a Full-time position with average hours between 40 and 45 hours per week. The Support team takes customer calls between 7am to 6pm, CT, with Support Engineers generally working an 8-hour shift. Shifts are generally set hours, but can be flexible when needed. This position also requires you to work a rotational on-call schedule for urgent after-hours and weekend support incidents. Competitive benefits and salary.
Job Type: Full-time