Plant Maintenance Engineer
Return Polymers, Inc. Location: Ashland, OH
Return Polymers, a division of The AZEK Company, is a powerhouse in the PVC recycling and compounding industry located in Ashland, OH.
The Plant Maintenance Engineer is responsible for supporting Plant operations and steadily leading improvements in the areas of total plant output, labor and equipment utilization, quality and customer satisfaction for Return Polymers manufacturing plant in Ashland, OH.
The Plant Engineer will have a background in Electro-Mechanical and Project Management.
· Created, developed and implemented a new project management and justification system for the SOS Manufacturing facility.
· Project management and customer PR for domestic and international machine field installations.
· Develop annual capital projects list and reviewed plans and specifications for compliance with appropriate codes and corporate requirements.
· Managed all capital projects including design, construction, and commissioning of manufacturing expansion.
· Implemented system redesigns for Lean process improvements and retrofitted existing equipment to improve automated equipment reliability and process rates.
· Design, develop and implement tooling, equipment and process improvements to enhance manufacturing safety, efficiency and productivity.
· Performed time studies and process improvements within the facility.
· Collaborated with Maintenance Group in support of facility maintenance initiatives.
· Plant Engineering Manager responsible for Facility Maintenance, Capital Program, Environmental
· Developed and managed annual and capital budgets for utilities and facility maintenance. · Implemented preventative maintenance programs and worked to eliminate major start up issues, prolong capital equipment and reduce cost.
· Obtain quotes from external contractors, determine cost savings for project, compile all quotes/info and submit for project approval.
· Implemented cost reductions, budget guidelines, capital expenditures, process developments, price quotes, wages, and salaries.
Education: Bachelor's Degree in Engineering required
Experience: 5+ years in a similar position within a manufacturing environment.
Computer Skills: Strong computer skills to include: Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook. Knowledge of Computer Aided Design (CAD) technology
Other Requirements: Understand manufacturing processes and technologies; Proficient in understanding/interpreting financials; proven experience in budgeting; Success in project management; Articulate communication skills; ability to speak clearly and persuasively a variety of situations and demonstrate presentation skills; Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate to wide range of audiences.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- plant maintenance engineering: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location