Austin DevOps is currently developing an exciting Internet of Things (IoT) project for energy management, building automation, and health care. This position is a great opportunity to get in early on product development and provide input into the design, build, and rollout (at scale) for this product.
The position will be part-time and on a contract basis. Please apply if you're comfortable working in a startup environment. Collaborative teamwork will be performed in person in South Austin with most of the work being performed remote.
Project Duties -
- Provide agile leadership for a small, international, highly talented team of engineers
- Work with product leadership to manage and prioritize product backlogs
- Work with product leadership to understand requirements, write user stories, and manage sprints.
- Prepare for and facilitate sprint planning with the developers and the business units.
- Be a product evangelist with customers, prospects, analysts, partners, and employee
- Remove impediments to the team’s ability to perform by working closely with the team and stakeholders, including product owners, management, other teams, and the support organization.
- Communicate the status of progress and impediments to internal and external stakeholders.
General Skills -
- Strong understanding managing Agile teams and projects
- Experience as a Scrum Master at an organization that is committed to using agile as a core methodology to deliver business value
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Azure, AWS, or GCP
- Experience working on multiple projects, with various teams, and separate clients
- Experience managing ALM tools such as VSTS or Jira
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
- SCRUM Master: 5 years (Preferred)