Why Milan Laser Hair Removal?
When you’re an ambitious professional you want to work with the best. Milan is currently the premier laser hair removal provider with plans to rapidly expand throughout the nation.
Because it’s fun and progressive. We’re not like other companies where you’re just a number. We are seeking independent thinkers who can add true value to our team.
Because, benefits. Milan will take care of you with paid vacation, 401k, full health, dental and vision. Oh and free laser hair removal. You won’t find that at other corporate gigs.
Because, growing is good. We’re always expanding, improving and looking for people ready for a challenge. Our team members learn the business from the inside-out and as our business grows, the opportunities abound.
As the Real Estate Scouting Manager, you will lead the real estate development and scout property solutions for a rapidly growing laser hair removal company. This role will be integral to the expansion of the company through scouting, identifying, and recommending in acquiring new property to build our brand in specified regions. Experience in the retail Industry is preferred but not required. This is an opportunity for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, and highly organized person to join a rapidly growing, innovative company. They will work with business leaders to execute on short- and long-term strategies, work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure the business needs are being achieved and effectively manage external broker relationships.
Location: Omaha, Nebraska
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Proactively research, identify, scout, and travel to recommended cities and regions in which the company is expanding its operations by using software tools and real estate acumen.
- Learn and understand market conditions and real estate landscape using consumer intelligence software to Identify new potential sites and complete on-site reconnaissance and demographic research.
- Review current market trends and stay current on new competition within a given market. Understand the development process and challenges within markets.
- Responsible for site negotiations.
- Obtain relevant local data for planning purposes.
- Align and work closely with various internal stakeholders to ensure requirements and the business needs are achieved.
- Effectively communicate status of projects to key business partners – both internal and external.
- Vet and manage relationships with brokers and property developers.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must meet all of the following requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, Architecture, Planning or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in real estate management and negotiations, leveraging a combination of internal and external resources.
- 3+ years’ experience in on-site reconnaissance
- Experience developing and implementing process improvements to streamline projects.
- Must be willing and able to do overnight travel up to 80% of the time
- Ability to effectively communicate business requirements to various audiences (e.g. senior management, peers, public officials, vendors, etc.)
- A track record of delivering high-quality projects in an atmosphere where speed, flexibility, and heavy workload are the expected norm
- Employees and their spouse or legal partner receive free laser hair removal services
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance within 30 days
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k retirement plan eligibility available after 1 year of employment
- EXCEPTIONAL work environment!
Inquiries will be strictly confidential.
All potential employees of Milan will be required to successfully pass a pre-employment background check prior to employment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- What excites you about the aesthetics industry?
- Customer Service: 5 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Real Estate License (Preferred)