Motivated individual needed as Construction Superintendent. Must be well versed and experienced in all phases of construction. Former experience with DoD, NAVFAC or USAF projects a plus.
Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
- Providing overall on site management of construction projects from start to finish and ensure timely completion within budget.
- Assist Project Manager in preparation of aggressive but realistic construction schedules
- Coordinate the work of the subcontractors at the job site.
- Monitor the project schedule and progress to keep it on track.
- Complete daily reports, QC reports, Tool box talks and safety meetings
- Coordinate manpower needs with the Project Manager and other appropriate people.
- Continually follow company wide and government site safety programs.
- Maintain a professional and positive attitude with government personnel, owners, sub-contractors, inspectors, engineers and estimators by striving to successfully resolve questions or issues pertaining to the project.
- Initiate, track and record R.F.I's.
- Complete understanding of plans and specifications.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple trades and supervise a large group of people.
- Construction scheduling experience, helpful
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills are required.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft office applications. Must be able to covey information via email.
- Ability to maintain positive attitude with a high level of personal pride and professionalism.
- Commitment to completion of projects on time and within budget
- Ability to resolve field v/s plans' related discrepancies with a "can do attitude"
- Proven and effective management skills over contracted trades
- Ground-up and major structural experience a plus
- Must have clean DMV and be able to pass background checks in order to access military bases around the southeast.
If you are hardworking and want to be a part of a successful team send your resume with salary requirements. We are an EOE, Drugfree workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Construction Supervisor: 5 years (Required)