Plascore is an established global manufacturer of honeycomb core, composite structures, and cleanrooms. Plascore's light weight, industrial strength, honeycomb technology is utilized for a multitude of applications within the aerospace, automotive and marine industries. Plascore is an employee driven organization, fueled by professional teams with dedicated years of service to manufacturing.
Plascore is looking for a CNC Programmer to join our Machined Core team. This individual will develop 5 axis NC programs and NC programs utilizing CATIA and other CAD/CAM programs for profiling metallic and non-metallic structural core materials and sub-assemblies for various aircraft applications and panel applications.
- Define and design machining and inspection fixtures
- Set-up, operator and programs 5-axis CNC
- Prepare work instructions and maintain accurate records
- Prototype and ensure the quality of first article parts
- Analyze job orders, drawings, and specifications
- Design data to calculate dimensions, tool selection, machine speeds and feed rates
- Programming in CATIA, MASTERCAM and VERICUT
- Facilitate continuous improvement process
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in a technical field
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Excellent organization, computer, communication, and technical skills are required with a high degree of accuracy
- Prior experience with AutoCAD is preferred
- Must be eligible to work on programs subject to ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations). Therefore, candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or a U.S. Permanent Resident ('Green Card')
Interested candidates with varying technical qualifications and experience will be considered.
Plascore offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. For more information about our company, please visit our web site at www.plascore.com. We are an EEO employer dedicated to workforce diversity.
Location: 450A E. Roosevelt, Zeeland, MI 49464
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations