YOU MUST RELOCATE TO OKLAHOMA FOR THIS POSITION
No remote work or No Corp-to-Corp or No Sponsorship
(Read job ad below)
- Position: PHP Developers – Multiple Mid-Sr. Level Positions
- (My client is hiring a ton of developers)
- Location: Oklahoma City, OK
- Salary: Base pay is negotiable (They pay good for experienced developers), benefits & relocation if required
You’re a PHP developer who is looking for an OPPORTUNITY not just a JOB and with a company that doesn’t put you behind a desk to just code. Having a voice and learning new technologies is a must for you to make that next move. The thought of being able to work with a company who encourages you to learn other technologies such as React, Angular, C#, SQL and many more would really excite you. A company who allows you to be creative and opens the door for you to have other opportunities in IT is what would thrill you to make a jump. The next move you make is a career move not just another job. You just need that company.
You will be working within a small, medium or large team of developers. The nice thing is you working within different teams on different projects so it’s not a stagnant environment. You will be developing in PHP but also learning other technologies as needed. This company works with many different technologies such as React, Node.js, Java, C#, MySQL, SQL and much more. I CANT STRESS HOW MUCH THIS COMPANY LOVES EXPERIENCED DEVELOPERS WHO LOVE TO LEARN AND BE CREATIVE. They are very big on this. This client has a massive team of Product Managers who are always road mapping new ways to make the product the best in their industry. The company spends huge amounts of money on product development and keeping up with cutting edge technologies for their product.
You will also be part of yearly competitions called codeathons. They put together teams of developers and have competitions to see who does the best development and offer prizes (Trips all over the US, TVS, and other big prizes). This is a very friendly and fun environment so it’s not just about your technical skills but fitting in with the culture and environment.
This is a well-established company who has a lot of opportunities to grow. I don’t mean that lightly because we have been working with this company for over 5 years and some of our candidates are leaders now in this company. We worked with 1 internal IT recruiter in 2014 and now they have a team of 20+ internal IT recruiters this is how fast this company is growing. You can see what we mean by the opportunities they have available for the right people.
- You must have a 4 year degree with these positions. This is absolutely required.
- You must have a clean background check. They do a very thorough background check
- 2 or more year’s experience of PHP Commercial Software Development NOT SCHOOL EXPERIENCE.
- Great attitude and ability to learn new technologies
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
- United States (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative