Full time position
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 4:30pm
We are seeking a highly qualified individual to fill the role of Process Engineer. The Process Engineer will act as the liaison between teams ensuring continued product success. The position will provide technical engineering support to for new and continuing production.
Will include, but not be limited to:
- Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. Provides manufacturing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting special service.
- Maintains product and process data base by writing computer programs, entering data.
- Completes design and development projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field – Required
- Analytical, problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Teamwork and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong technical writing ability
- Proficiency in working with process engineering and computer-assisted design software
- Demonstrated expertise in solving highly technical problems
- Advanced knowledge of production machinery and processes
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Work Location: One location