SUMMARY: Responsible for the preventative maintenance, day-to-day maintenance, and upkeep of the property, grounds, rooms, meeting rooms, common areas, sports court, pool, and all related equipment, etc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide exceptional customer service to all hotel guests, making their stay as comfortable and accommodating as possible while achieving team and Brand goals.
- Perform quality assurance (QA) requirements for department.
- Perform, administer, and document preventive maintenance programs in InterMountain-approved web-based system.
- Respond to emergency situations on short notice.
- Position requires being on call 24/7.
- Maintain and manage a work order system for the hotel as well as complete work orders on a timely basis and file work orders in InterMountain-approved web-based system.
- Responsible for safety and security of flammable and other maintenance items.
- Responsible for cleanliness of parking lot, grounds, picking up and maintaining interior and exterior property, including all trash and cigarette butts.
- Responsible for walking entire property regularly, identifying any maintenance or cleanliness items that might need to be addressed.
- Obtains pricing and bids, or develops cost estimates as directed. * Maintains working spaces in safe and clean condition.
- Paints and makes minor repairs.
- Monitors parking lot lights and exterior signs.
- Responsible for upkeep of sports court, pool, and equipment.
- Works directly with the General Manager and/or AGM to identify and accomplish all technical and/or skilled related projects within the hotel including but not limited to the following:
- Perform HVAC spring and winter inspections.
- Assist in HVAC unit repair projects.
- Guest room repair issues (caulking, tile repair, painting, plumbing, etc.)
- With GM / AGM, implement and manage hotel key control.
Minor roof repairs, painting projects, and exterior projects.
- With GM, identify skills needed for different projects and train technical people at property.
- Perform, administer and document preventative maintenance schedule. Maintain proper records utilizing the computer system.
- Supervisory experience preferred. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Extensive knowledge of building trades: Electrical, Mechanical, HVAC, Pool Operations, Plumbing and General Building Maintenance. * Knowledge of facility regulations and safety standards (OSHA, EPA, ADA, CFC, NFPA)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $20.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Chief Engineer: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hotel Maintenance: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused