This position will be key in the development, implementation, and execution of the equipment reliability infrastructure strategy for the facility. This includes involvement in creation of an RCM program and environment.
As an integral part of the maintenance and reliability team, the Reliability Engineer identifies and manages asset reliability risks that could adversely affect plant operations. The position will be working closely with cross functional managers in support of company’s overall operating goals and objectives.
Function Specific Activities:
- Develop a work environment within manufacturing that promotes trust, teamwork, quality, and safety.
- Develop Root Cause strategies for the department to reduce unplanned downtime.
- Establish and track important KPI’s to drive improvement of equipment reliability.
- Improves equipment reliability through the analysis and reporting of existing data, and by finding new ways of gathering data that supports improved equipment uptime.
- Review plant production equipment environment (e.g., technology, systems, quality, cost, efficiencies, yield) to recommend process improvements.
- Develop Equipment Criticality Analysis and FMEA Data.
- Develop and lead the existing PM and PdM program, making revisions as needed to optimize equipment reliability.
- Assist in developing a Scheduling & Planning process for front-line technicians.
- Assist as technical advisor in reviewing all operator, equipment reliability and facility technicians training material.
- Assist in identify, coordinate, monitor, and manage outside vendors and contractors to facilitate repairs and installations. Plus, ensure that specifications and agreed upon timelines are within compliance.
- Assist in the establishment, analysis, and submission of yearly department budgets and Capex projects.
- 4 years Degree in Mechanical or Reliability Engineering.
- RCM based educational training with a Reliability Certification; Certified Reliability and Maintenance Professional (CMRP), Certified Reliability Leader (CRL), Reliability and Maintainability Implementation Certification (RMIC) is preferred.
- At least 5+ years of industrial experience in a maintenance, mechanical or similar type position preferred.
- Proficient MS Office skills.
- CMMS – Computerized Maintenance Management System experience.
- Allen Bradley Control Logix PLC’s are standard on site.
- Must have good communication skills
Engineering Change Management: Knowledge of the principles of change management within an engineering system. Includes the ability to use engineering change documentation and approval to manage supply of parts, maintenance, installation, removal and refurbishment to a base of existing equipment to minimize life and ownership costs.
Equipment Evaluation: Ability to assess gaps in design and performance of equipment, design corrective actions, and make basic corrections and repair plans.
Engineering Analysis: Knowledge of analytical engineering tools including critical path problem solving and root cause analysis in order to determine design feasibility and identify variation from performance specifications.
_COVID-19 CONSIDERATIONS: _
*Bonnell has several safety protocols in place to protect employees, customers, and visitors. A condition of employment for this position will be full vaccination against COVID-19 as of the start date. An exemption will be available for qualified candidates unable to get the vaccine as a reasonable accommodation consistent with applicable laws. *
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: One location