TARA Energy Services is an industry leading company providing well testing and production services to some of the largest oil and gas producers in North America. We are looking to hire an experienced Analytics Engineer to join our growing team. If you're a results-driven, solutions-oriented professional who values teamwork and thrives on excellence and executing your best work, TARA Energy is the perfect company for you.
Reporting to the EVP, Strategic Development and Engineering, the Analytics Engineer will support our engineering team to optimize current processes and assist in the development of enterprise systems reporting tools.
· Produce technical drawings for research and development products.
· Create 3D modelling for equipment operation presentations for all clients in collaboration with the engineering team.
· Create/edit CAD drawings for clients based on equipment and operational requirements.
· Participate in pre-job meetings and discussions.
· Maintain knowledge of the industry, changes to IRP or government rules and regulations, and ensure the organization adapts to those changes in a timely manner.
· Review engineering teams’ produced drawings/files with the highest level of QA/QC.
· Mentor engineering team on industry best practices in the engineering oil and gas industry.
· Work with AER, OGC, Texas Railroad commission in sourcing funding through Government funded programs towards emission mitigation.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5-7 years related experience in the O&G sector
- Detail oriented with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Agile; ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced and changing environment
- Team oriented; ability to interact and work with multiple stakeholders at all levels
- Highly proficient in AutoCAD
- Experience with Data Visualization
- Experience in analytics, reporting and dashboards
- Advanced experience in SQL, Spotfire and PowerBI
- SharePoint experience is an asset.
- Engineering Degree with Professional Engineering designation (P.Eng)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- related analytical engineering: 6 years (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19