Anacomp is a leading document and records management company providing technology-based solutions to federal agencies and commercial customers to improve business processes, reduce costs and achieve compliance. We are experts in secure, high quality conversion of official government records, supporting mission critical projects for more than 100 federal agencies. With nearly 50 years of experience and a passionate commitment to client services, Anacomp partners with our customers to help them realize the full potential of their business processes. The secret to our success? Our people!
As a Junior Applications Engineer working on our growing Professional Services team, you will build and configure software applications. This position also supports our Operations team and provides solutions to our internal and external customers.
- Performs analysis of customer’s technical requirements to identify functionality and validate associated application design, as well as make recommendations.
- Designs, develops, configures, implements and supports solutions.
- Educate internal and external customers on solution implementation and usage, including documentation and training.
- Designs, develops, configures, implements and supports new and existing solutions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strength and experience with the following technologies: SQL Server, VB6, .Net, Java and C, C++.
- Experience in use of Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office products (especially MS Access and Excel)
- Experience in document scanning industry and Kofax software a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot problems.
- Ability to respond to changing situations and to reprioritize work as required.
- Ability to complete work within established time frames.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Professional demeanor.
Disclaimer: Anacomp is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class
Job Type: Full-time
- One location
- Multiple locations
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply