Apply direct with this link: https://bit.ly/3bherLF
Establishes and automates department processes and workflows to ensure the accurate and timely processing of data. Facilitate the onboarding of new customers, projects, and equipment to ensure a smooth transition into normal production.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Plan/program/implement complex layouts, projects, and workflows utilizing GMC, Visual Studio, and other automation and programming tools.
2. Utilize design documents and project planning to ensure all needs and goals of projects are fulfilled.
3. On-board new customers, projects, and production equipment to ensure all aspects of their respective workflows are established and streamlined.
4. Establish and maintain SOPs and COPs for processes to ensure streamlined processing by Data Processing Operators.
5. Evaluate current DP workflows and processes for process improvements and LEAN workflow opportunities and make recommendations.
6. Provide recommendations for new software options to improve efficiencies, including ROI for any purchases.
7. Develop complex personalization format setup.
8. Define problems, collect data, establish facts, and solve complex problems with customer supplied or Nahan processed data.
9. Communicate with software technical support to problem solves software related file processing challenges.
10. Answer technical questions for customers, Customer Service, Sales and Production.
11. Assist in the establishment and maintenance of DP training programs and information to help ensure the dissemination of processing knowledge and understanding throughout the DP team.
Skills and/or Knowledge include the following:
1. Advanced knowledge of the Domestic Mail manual, USPS rates and regulations
2. Scripting skills in multiple languages and programming logic
3. Establish, implement, and follow Best Practices for Program development, testing, and code review to ensure and maintain a high quality of programming.
4. Comprehend needs and functions of personalization Direct Mail, Finishing, and Press equipment as it relates to Data Processing.
Education and/or Experience
1. College degree in computer science, programming languages, math or related field
2. 2 years’ experience in programming, software development, database management or related areas preferred
3. 2 years’ experience in direct mail list processing and personalization format setup preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1.00 - $2.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: One location