The Quality Control (QC) engineer is responsible for developing the quality control process in our liquid soap division. They develop and execute quality system and design methods to improve or enhance the production process.
Quality Control 90%
- Lab work calculating percent solids, PH
- Determine standards by which quality will be judged
- Meet set quality standards
- Measuring viscosity, utilizing sterile technique and centrifugation
- Planning how often sampling will be performed
- Establish how products and processes will be improved to meet quality standards
- Administer the collection of data
- Prepare technical reporting to management
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3 years experience in QC in a cosmetic or food industry developing the QC process
- Sees challenges and puzzles, not problems
- Attention to detail
- Obsessed with quality
Scale, pump, mixer, drums, graduated cylynders, spectrometer
X Lifting Between 25 & 60 lbs.
MENTAL OR VISUAL DEMAND
Continuous mental and/or visual attention the work is either repetitive or diversified requiring constant alertness.
The job is typically performed under very comfortable working conditions; any disagreeable elements are generally absent during normal performance of job. However, exposure to any or all of the below elements may occur on occasion, but such exposure is generally not to the extent of being disagreeable.
Dust, Fumes, Dirt, Noise, Heat, Vibration, Cold, Water
Reliable and prompt attendance is critical to the successful operation of the company and is an essential function of every employee’s job. Average number of hours worked per week is 5, flexible. Expected during of this position 1-3 months.
Support a safe work environment by performing duties in accordance with acceptable, safe work procedures. This includes but is not limited to: reporting all incidents and accidents to your immediate supervisor within 24 hours; maintains work area in a safe and healthful condition; reporting, and whenever possible correcting, unsafe working conditions; operating vehicles while in the course of employment in a safe and lawful manner; and providing assistance to reduce or eliminate workplace hazards.
FLSA STATUS – Non-Exempt
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
- cosmetic or food service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Company's Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible