Fast paced manufacturing company is looking for a CNC machinist to program, set-up, and operate 3 axis Milling center producing mainly robotic / automation parts and tooling from aluminum, stainless steel, alloy steel, and various plastics.
- Proficient at programming using Mastercam X8 from drawings, sketches, solid models and verbal instructions.
- Ability to quickly set-up and run jobs in the most effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to consistently hold tolerances of +/- .001”
- Position requires a high degree of flexibility to quickly shift tasks as priorities demand.
- Possess Manual mill and lathe machining skills for tasks that do not warrant CNC manufacture.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Surface grinding, and sinker / wire EDM skills a plus.
- Injection Mold manufacturing experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- cnc machinist: 3 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts