Visual Knowledge Share Ltd (VKS, vksapp.com) is a leading Industry 4.0 software company that provides a web platform for sharing interactive work instructions and business intelligence for any industry. Leveraging the power of visual learning, VKS helps companies convert their standard operating procedures into a paperless step-by-step form, complete with images, videos, annotations, documents, and more.
We are looking for a passionate, creative, out of the box thinker, who is highly organized, and has excellent social deduction skills. The ideal candidate’s primary responsibilities, under the supervision of the Partner Manager, will revolve around growing and maintaining our Partner network. The candidate will help to identify and engage new partners, perform demonstrations of the VKS software, and accelerate sales engagements.
At VKS, we value our customers, innovating with purpose, and providing a healthy work-life balance, with a large emphasis on employee health and wellness. We offer many fun activities ranging from beach volleyball, to bootcamp and yoga classes. We also offer employees the option to work remotely, work in the office, or a combination of both. If your values match ours, we would love to meet you!
- Position status: Permanent
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Salary: To be discussed
- Work schedule: 40 hours/week, flexible
- 1241 rue des Cascades, Châteauguay, Québec, Canada J6J 4Z2
- Remote work in Greater Montreal area available
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Identify, recruit, develop and maintain key relationships with partners;
- Present and sell the VKS software to prospective customers / partners;
- Clearly articulate how Partners may best leverage VKS’ solutions to drive more revenue through ongoing communication, end-customer benefits and the overall VKS value proposition;
- Build the Partner Prospecting foundation;
- Contact potential partners via email, social media, and phone;
- Carry out regular tasks such as following up with existing partners, organizing their information in Salesforce, and reporting to the Partner Manager;
- Identify and initiate collaborative marketing opportunities with partners;
- Foster strong relationships with our Partners leadership team and decision makers;
- Exhibit at trade shows and other events.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree;
- 1-2 years of experience in manufacturing and/or sales;
- Lean manufacturing and/or industry 4.0/smart manufacturing knowledge is preferred;
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Very strong social skills;
- An up-beat and go-getter mentality;
- Experience with basic computer programs such as Word and Excel;
- Experience with Salesforce, Uplead and other prospecting tools and strategies is prefered;
- Strong organization skills and multi-tasking capability;
- Multilingual (French, Spanish, ...) preferred.
What we offer
- Knowledgeable and highly-skilled team;
- Training possibilities (on-line and in-person);
- Great work-life balance;
- Competitive salaries and advantages;
- Medical Benefits;
- Gym on site;
- Team activities & Happy Hours;
- Sports Leagues;
- Cafeteria service;
- Free parking and coffee.
What other companies call this role:
- Partnerships Coordinator
- Partnerships Associate
- Partner Channel Coordinator
- Industrial Engineer
Can’t wait to hear from you!
Come create with us!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Screening for all employees and visitors upon arrival, cleaning staff to disinfect common areas, masks provided
- Do you live in the Greater Montreal area?
- English and French (preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19