The Manufacturing Engineer will work independently and/or in collaboration with others to develop systems, processes, and machines that result in the manufacture of high-quality compressors. Additionally, the ME would be a contributing part of LEAN, safety, and other operational initiatives.
Role and Responsibilities
Provide manufacturing engineering support for the business unit by performing, but not limited to, the following activities:
Conduct PFMEA and implement corrective actions as necessary.
KPI assessment and corrective measure implementation
Collect data and provide graphical and detail reports.
Assist manufacturing and engineering with product/process technical problem solving as needed.
Work collaborative with design teams and other disciplines.
Lead engineering projects which improve safety, quality, cost, and delivery.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Engineering Degree
- Proven problem-solving skills utilizing DMAIC and/or 6 Sigma methods
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Proficient with using various measuring devices including calipers, micrometers, height gauges, etc.
- Ability to read component and/or product drawings.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal relations.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Experience with compressors, pumps, electric motor testing.
- Ability to move into a manager position.
Must be flexible to work within production schedule constraints or as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tupelo, MS 38804: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location