Lizotte Machine Vision is looking for a motivated, dynamic and versatile person to fill a permanent full-time computer programmer position within their company. Lizotte Machine Vision develops and manufactures systems for the inspection and classification of various food products. The company exports its equipment internationally including North America, South America, Europe, and Australia.
- Design algorithms for identifying certain product characteristics.
- Participate in the development of inspection and classification systems.
- Conduct tests on targeted products to determine effectiveness and feasibility.
- Collaborate with several production and production support teams.
- Understand existing system functions and suggest and develop improvements.
- Correct and fix system errors and problems.
- Design and maintenance of database systems.
- Maintenance and modification of web sites (Wordpress /php)
- Perform any related tasks requested by management.
- Have a bachelor's degree in computer science, or equivalent related education.
- Fluent in C ++ (MFC, STL), Python programming languages.
- Knowledge of computer vision principles.
- Basic knowledge of artificial intelligence and deep learning.
- Knowledge of database systems.
- Be bilingual (French and English).
- Good ability to solve complex problems.
- Good ability to work in a team.
- Willingness to travel occasionally to international location.
- Ability to function in a continuous improvement environment.
- 40 hours a week
- Competitive industry salary
- Group insurance and retirement saving plan available
Type d'emploi : Temps Plein
- Française (Souhaité)
- Anglaise (Souhaité)