Nova Packaging is an industrial automation company that specializes in engineering, manufacturing and integration of large scale packaging and palletizing systems. The company focuses on providing complete end-to-end solutions using automation and robotics for bulk product handling from the storage of material to the palletized product. Nova's automation systems are built specifically to the customer's need and optimized to improve efficiencies and streamline the customer's manufacturing processes. The company operates within North America, South America and Europe and services customers including some of the largest Fortune 500 companies across a multitude of industries. These segments include Chemicals, Food, Flour, Landscape, Minerals, Agriculture, Bio-Fuel, Lugomix, Fertilizer, Sugar, Salt, Industrial Materials, Cement... etc.
Field Service Role
The Field Service team, based in Denver, CO is responsible for the testing and installation of our robotic automation and packaging systems. The role is at the forefront of our innovation team which includes handling customer service telephone calls, and traveling to customer locations in the United States, Canada, and beyond. The field service roles include working on customer sites includes directing new equipment installs, equipment testing and adjusting, customer training, and troubleshooting existing systems. Customer Support duties include taking support phone calls while in the office, during travel, and rotating on call shifts for afterhours support.
Travel is required for this role, typically ranging about 50% of work.
A willingness to learn and develop new ideas, problem solve, and think quickly is key to success in this role.
*Must have a strong mechanical, pneumatic, and/or electrical aptitude.
* Must have excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
* Must have strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Must have good organizational and time management skills.
* Must be able to travel and work internationally.
* Ability to work both independently and with teams.
* Ability to perform physical duties including: lifting 50 lbs, climbing, working in cramped spaces, bending, prolonged standing and working in areas where the following hazards are present: moving parts, energized electrical systems, and noise.
Salary Based on the following recommended qualifications
Must have PLC programming experience and diagnostic proficiency, or willingness to learn.
* Familiarity with Rockwell PLCs and VFDs.
* Must be proficient with MS Office products and Operating Systems (i.e. Windows 7/10).
* Must provide own tools for travel.
* Ability to travel average of 50% of the year.
* Must have working experience with electrical wiring and reading of schematics.
* Prior Customer Service Experience is desirable.
Full Employee Health Benefits/401K.
Opportunities for overtime and increased salary with learning of new systems/designs.
Travel expenses & Per Diem.
Three weeks of vacation/PTO per year, starting in 1 year of employment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 to $35.00 /hour
- mechanic: 1 year (Preferred)
- plc programming: 1 year (Preferred)
- Electrical: 1 year (Required)
- Denver, CO 80219 (Preferred)